zondag, januari 11, 2004

A few weeks ago, our TAO/ACE RTAI (Stromboli) port was starting to show some results. The CORBA benchmarking application I wrote about a year ago, worked on RTAI, both in soft and in hard realtime.

Last week, I started porting our TAO/ACE code to the new RTAI tree, called Kilauea. And about three hours ago, I ran all my (collocated) benchmarking code without any crashes! :-)

Furthermore, the official Collocation test included in TAO also works on RTAI 3.0 in hard realtime without any problems! Yay! :-)

I'm using the benchmarking results to create some charts which I'll post later on, to illustrate the achievable performance with TAO/RTAI.

Geen opmerkingen: