Last Saturday I memorised the Hiragana characters. I'm able to recognise and read them all and their combinations. I started memorising the Katakana characters on Sunday, but since Sunday is family gathering day, I didn't have enough time to spend.
vrijdag, januari 07, 2005
The RTAI developers are preparing to release a new version based on the magma branch. My first impressions are quiet good. They seem to have removed a lot of the unnecessary stuff, which makes the project appear somewhat less complicated.
The number of header and source files in the RTAI Kilauea tree determined with a simple find: 574. In the Vesuvio tree: 569. And finally in the new Magma tree: 325. Which shows that some serious cleanup has occurred.